Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

Brief aus Amerika - Letter from America


Heute morgen hat der Postbote schwer tragen müßen für mich: einen dicken Brief aus Amerika mit meinen ersteigerten Linealen von Quilt in a day. Wundervolle Lineale, ich kann es gar nicht abwarten, sie auszuprobieren. Es geht nichts über gutes Werkzeug...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning our postie carried heavy post for me: a very thick letter from America containing my purchased rulers from quilt in a day. Wonderful rulers, I can't wait till I have time to figure out how they work. There is nothing better, than good tools....

1 Kommentar:

http://alwayssmiling24.blogspot.com/ hat gesagt…

I love your blog and your little baby is lovely, all mine are grown up!

These quilting rulers and angles are just what I need too, I shall look out for them on ebay, what a bargain for you.
I am just starting to do more complicated patch work and angles are so hard.. I loved that Video you had and watched lots, such useful information.

Chris

http://alwayssmiling24.blogspot.com/