Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2008

Weihnachtskarte - Christmas card

Es kamen Weihnachtskarten von überall aber diese von Bianca aus England war die größte, die ich bis jetzt bekommen habe. Liebe Bianca, ich habe Dir am Telefon schon gesagt, wie toll ich die finde, aber ich möchte Dir noch mal danken. Sie hängt im Eßzimmer, und jeder der kommt, der muß sie ansehen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got Christmas cards from everywhere, but this one is the biggest one I ever get: it came from England from Bianca.
Dear Bianca, as i have told you on the phone, I like it so much, and I want to thank you again. The card founds a place in the dining room, and everyone who comes along, MUST see it.

1 Kommentar:

Julie hat gesagt…

I can never keep up with your blog. You are a prolific poster. I look back and see that you have made three posts since I was last here. LOL. I just love that black and white fabric with the kitties!!