Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

Christmas lights mystery


Nachdem ich sie aus der Holzkiste gescheucht habe, haben sie den Flanell beschlagnahmt.

Er ist aber auch so weich, der Flanell von der Rückseite des Christmas lights Mysterys.

So, jetzt kommen die Bilder des zusammen gesetzen Tops und der Rückseite.


Nein, keine Verkehrte Welt, bei uns stehen keine Häuser auf der Seite, es ist nur, damit man sich das fertige Ergebnis besser vorstellen kann.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I sat the kitten out of my wooden box, they snuggled on the flanell for the backside of the Christmas lights Mystery.

Here are a few pics from the CL and the backside.

And NO, we don't live with houses, who lay on the flor, I have shown the picture above just to see how it will come out, when it is finished.


Kommentare:

Andee hat gesagt…

Your Christmas Lights Quilt looks great...I have my blocks done and am motivated to get to it after seeing how bright the colors look in yours!

Andee hat gesagt…

Thanks for motivating me to get mine together...I didn't realize the email I just got came from you til now! Smile.